Blogspot Tutorial

{Dragons} {Elves Faeries} {Magical Creatures} {Greek Mythology} {Folklore Legends} {Mermaids} {Selkies} {The Garden} {Urban Legends} {Lorelay Lost}

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Flood of 2014

Flowers from my Garden
last Spring!
I thought I would show you a bit of my winter here in Washington State with all the
Rain we been having.. I just got the pictures I took uploaded so I can show you all
my dear friends and Followers I pray the that Mother Earth is coming yur way
in what every part of the world you may live in.. We all could us some Sunshine.
Love You All. Your Wendy!
This is the River behind my Apt. the path
is just right by the grass about a foot!
Scary! 


Another picture across the River to show you
all how high it got! Right  on the Bank!



This one was an Tree that I usually see all the time
 at the bottom up. Its usually a very tall
tree. Now its as you can see under very deep water!
This was an close-up to show you all how deep and
how fast the water was moving!
I just loved this shot through the trees!

This was another pic I took standing on the path..
I hope you all like my post.. I just wanted
to share a bit of my World..
Love You All! Your Wendy!

 
¸¸.☆♥(◡‿◡)♥✫¨´`'*°☆.❥•♪♫. (: ♥(◡‿◡)♥i 
`"(✿◠‿◠)˙•
٠•●c Celibate life♥´Magic Surrounds Us ƸӜƷ ♪♫♪♫♪❤❤
ƸӜƷ•.¸¸.•´ ... ☾ ❤❤☼ღ(◕‿◕
) ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ƸӜƷ•❤❤❤☼ღ(◕‿◕)¸.•*""*•.¸
"(✿◠‿◠)˙•
٠•●c
ƸӜƷ•.¸¸.•´


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...