Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Years Eve of 2014-

Happy New Years Eve of 2014-
Happy New Year for 2015
I wish You all a happy new years Eve into the new year 2015.
I also want to thank you all! for the 2 wonderful years that you all have
Faithfully supported me. These last 2-years you all have been so dear to me
and supportive during my times of good and not so good
times in my live. And I couldn't have done this blog without you all!
I truly me this from the bottom of my heart & soul. You all are dear to my
my Friends and Followers. I started this humble blog in Jan of 2013 and it
now going to be Jan 2015, and the blog has come a long way. I had a look
at the screen shot I took of it the other day and Wow! I have learned alot
from you all and just on my own too. Just for fun, I thought I would put a
photo of that screen shot, of what my blog looked like in January of 2013.
Then you all can see how far that I have come, and how much YOU! ALL
HAVE BEEN SO MUCH A PART OF MY BLOG TO GET TO WHERE I'M
TODAY! THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. HUGGSSSS.
 I think the post I put on my first blog was about Rosy my faithful hummingbird
Anne that still has his home here in Seattle WA. for the past 7-8 years. Winter, Fall,
Spring and Summer he is always protecting my porch and his flowers and the
Feeders I keep for him. Well, I guess I didn't save one in January but in February, called ' Faeries,Elves, Pixes & Tree Spirits.' I did find one very small screen shot of my Rosy post, however it was even smaller than this one so I though
this one would be better for you all to see. So there you have it my dear friends and followers you can now all see my humble beginnings, how I started very simple nothing fancy like I have today. And as I have said many time before I couldn't have gone to what I have today without
your support. So thank you so very much. I hope that I please you ALL! NOW! when my Theme, widgets, and images the whole blog my dear friends and followers and if there is anything that you think I should change please let me know. I do value your opinions! I truly do. With that I do wish you a Awesome New Years Eve, be save and also have a happy
New Years Day too. I love you all so very very Much my Dear Friends & Followers






Hugggggggggggg
YOUR WENDY 
"(✿◠‿◠YOURWENDY
¨´`'*°☆.❥•♪♫♥.(:♥(◡‿◡)♥i❤*☆҉♡☆*☆҉❤
S€ŇĐƗŇG' ¥ØỮ ŦĦƗŞ ĦỮǤ.•-:¦:-`•.¸ŦØ Ş€€ ¥ØỮ ŦĦŘØỮǤĦ ¥ØỮŘ ĐΔ¥*`'`« ҉ »~"˜ `.¸Ɨ HOPE ITŴƗŁŁ β€ ŞỮŘ€ ŦØ Ř€ΔĆĦ ¥ØỮ
`•.¸ŦĦØỮǤĦ ¥ØỮ'Ř€ ALL ARE ₣ΔŘ ΔŴΔ¥
•´☆ ŦĦƗŞ ŞР€ĆƗΔŁ HUG FULL
OF LOVE & JOY IS FROM YOUR WENDY
¸¸.☆♥(◡‿◡)♥✫¨´`'*°☆.❥•♪♫♥.
(:♥(◡‿◡)♥i❤*☆҉♡☆❤❤❤♪♫♪❤❤♪❤*☆҉
❤❤♪❤❤♪♫♪❤❤♪❤❤♪♫♪❤❤❤❤♪♫♪❤❤♪❤❤♪♫♪
*☆*°°﹒☆҉☆¸ \( °‿°)/ ☆҉☆¸.✿¸¸.•´¨¯`'•⋆❥⋆❀´¸ ✿ღ
ڪےڰۣ✿✿ڪےڰۣ✿✿ڪےڰۣ✿✿ڪے❤
`"(✿◠‿◠)˙•
٠•●Celibate life♥´Magic Surrounds Us☆҉☆ƸӜƷ ♪♫♪♫♪❤❤
ƸӜƷ•.¸¸.•´ ... ☾ ❤❤☼ღ(◕‿◕
)❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ƸӜƷ•❤❤❤☼ღ(◕‿◕.•*""*•.¸ƸӜƷ•.¸¸.•
I AM SO HAPPY YOU HAVE COME TO VISIT MY BLOG❤
I HOPE THAT I CAN MAKE YOU DAY FULL OF MAGICK
AND DREAMS FOR JUST THE BREIF TIME YOU ARE HEAR IN
MY WORLD OF MAGIC AND ENCHANTMENT/ LOVEYOU ALL MY
DEAR FREINDS AND FOLLOWERS. YOUR WENDY:O)
`'*°☆.❥•♪♫♥.(:♥(◡‿◡)♥i❤*☆҉♡☆*☆҉❤
S€ŇĐƗŇG' ¥ØỮ ŦĦƗŞ ĦỮǤŦØ Ş€€ ¥ØỮ ŦĦŘØỮǤĦ ¥ØỮŘ ĐΔ¥*`'`« ҉ »~"˜ `.¸Ɨ HOPE ITŴƗŁŁ β€ ŞỮŘ€ ŦØ Ř€ΔĆĦ ¥ØỮ
ƸӜƷ•.¸¸.•´ ... (◕‿◕)¸.•*""*•.¸

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...