Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th July Watermelon Lemonade-2015

HAPPY 4th of JULY~
Watermelon Lemonade-2015
WATERMELON LEMONADE
Good afternoon my dearest friends & followers, gosh its so hot here in 
Washington State almost 90+ degree's and climbing. They say that it will get to the mid 90's today on the 4th of July
I hope you like the fun drinks I found for you all. I read a few of you wanted a non-alcoholic drink and I think I found the perfect one...
How about Watermelon lemonade! So How about Watermelon Lemonade for you inspiration for the Day!



So here are the ingredient & directions for the 
Watermelon Lemonade~
Ingredients:
1/4 cup [2-ounces] fresh-squeezed lemon juice-[6-7 lemons]
1/2 cup [4-ounces] fresh watermelon puree, strained through a coarse strainer to remove all seeds.[1 medium watermelon]
3 Tablespoons [1 1/2 ounces] simple syrup
3/4 cup [6 ounces] cold water

Directions:
This Watermelon Lemonade will make enough to fill two glasses with ice 
cubes; You can quadrupled the amount to fill a pitcher. These are the 
Ingredients that you will need to do that; 
1/4 cup [2-ounces] fresh-squeezed lemon juice[6-7 lemons]
1/2 cup [4-ounces] fresh watermelon puree, strained through a coarse strainer to remove all seeds[1 medium watermelon]
 3 tablespoons [1 1/2 ounces] simple syrup*
Make your own simple syrup:
 The syrups in the stores are so bad & too sweet so give this a try I am sure you will love it.
1-Simmer one part water with one part sugar until the sugar has all dissolved. Let sugar completely cool.[ you can use any kinda sugar you would like it just depends on the taste you're looking for. [Theres- white sugar, light & dark brown sugar those would be some good ones to try]. However, I would choose the either light or brown sugar because they have a more rich flavor.







  
Note: If you do a cup of each ingredient, you will have the quadrupled amount to fill a pitcher.
1-cup fresh squeezed lemon juice[6-7 lemons]
1-cup fresh watermelon puree strained through a coarse strainer to remove all seeds[1 medium watermelon]
1-cup homemade syrup*
1-Cup very cold water
Stir it all together and serve over lots of ice. Garnish with a thin piece of watermelon or lemon wedge if you like. 
Another fancy Spritzy variation to the July 4 Beverage is a more bubbly way is by swapping 1/4 cup or more of the ice water with a seltzer or sparkling water.
For those few that would like a bit of bite to your lemonade you always can add your fav' liquor to your own glass so everyone else can enjoy the simple cool lemonade.
I hope that you all have a happy Forth of July & a lovely 

Saturday afternoon. I love you all very much too
I am sorry I haven't been able to do my Tipsfromthegarden&
WendyTales my migraines have come back and with the heat of
over 85 degrees and up to 90+ I haven't been able to think 
as well. love you all my dearest friends and followers
always your humble friends and your always 
welcome to my page anytime 
YOUR WENDY






Homemade Lemonade Recipes — Dishmaps
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...