Blogspot Tutorial

{Dragons} {Elves Faeries} {Magical Creatures} {Greek Mythology} {Folklore Legends} {Mermaids} {Selkies} {The Garden} {Urban Legends} {Lorelay Lost}

Friday, December 18, 2015

LIGHT HOUSES IN THE GREAT LAKES DURING THE ICY WINTERS

Light Houses in the Great Lakes
During the Icy Winters~
Good Afternoon my dear Friends & Followers, I thought I would share some of these beautiful and interesting Ice photos I found in
the area of the Great Lakes. It seems that in Michigan they have great ice storms that create these ice sculptures in Nature. I have included a few other photos that I felt were quite beautiful. I have also put a few map's to show where these Lighthouse is too.


So In the spirit of winter, I thought these photo's
~would be great for the month of December~



These are the Beautiful Photo's 
I hope you enjoy 
WENDY











































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...